The Ahlbin Centers Pediatric Rehabilitation Service provides a full range of pediatric rehabilitation services in our Southport and Bridgeport sites.
- Early Childhood Services. Focuses on assessment and treatment, parent/family education, emotional support and collaboration with the local school system and community agencies.
- Cranial sacral therapy.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Special expertise in
- Sensory integration, with a complete sensory gym
- Feeding disorders
- Burn care
- The Listening Program for children with ADHD and ADD
- Autism and autism spectrum disorder
Also included: social services and patient support.
For more information, call Melinda Maisano, Lead Therapist, at (203) 384-4062.